Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fat & funny fast food


Eh oui, this is what the kid's prefer. Fast food, nuggets & french fries (why french?). I cannot help thinking of my dear daughter who loves cooking but to eating ... Already  in the beginning I decided that it was better to eat something than ... So here we are, they prefer fast food dishes to mum's homemade, Eh oui! I hope and I suppose that things will change when time is ready. Like it did for me. Of course It's very frustrating to enjoy a good balanced and homecooked meal when the little ones prefer frozen nuggets or a Cordon Bleu, (now that's a fancy name for a simple dish!). Yesterday I tried to get her to eat som cheese (French tradition to have some cheese before dessert), and I got her a bag of babybels. In the bag there was a little toy. She accepted the toy but the cheese? No. Same for the dessert. I propose fresh fruits (mango, apricot's, passion fruits ...). - Mum, can we have an ice cream? Zen. My best recipe is to stay zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment